Archives

Day Trading: 7th June 2006

Sunday, February 04, 2007

I'm liking it. Things are heading downward but we're not at the bottom of the trough yet. I think we'll be there at the end of today or tomorrow; I know by price, not time. I know what stocks I'm going to pick up then: my Limit Orders are in place.

Then I am hoping / think that things will pick up again - at least for a few days at some point. So with the buy low and sell higher strategy, I'll make some money. That's if it all goes my way.

Just look at Japan. At close, they were their lowest for 6 months. Is that a signal or what? Sometimes bad news is good news.

They stay day trading is exciting, but in my experience it is...well....quite boring: the winning way is to be patient, wait for the bargain, not let loose to emotion and consider not making money / taking a risk as an option. Sometimes you end up on top by not doing anything.